CAATE SPRING 2017 NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE
The most up-to-date information from the CAATE is now at your fingertips. The objective of the CAATE newsletter is to keep all CAATE program and insititutional administrators informed on accreditation activities, deadlines, concerns, and other information that is pertinent to our stakeholders. The Spring 2017 edition of the CAATE Insight Newsletter can be accessed HERE.
Featured in the Spring 2017 Issue:
- Final Decision on Standard Regarding Administrative Alignment of Professional Master’s Programs
- Important Information Regarding the Application of Standard 11
- CAATE Sessions at the NATA Meeting & Clinical Symposia
- Annual Report Submission Deadline and Policy Change for 2017 Reporting Period
- Call for Nominations for The Bob & Lynn Caruthers Service Award
- Learn, Network, Discover…… Accreditation and Quality Assurance: A CAATE Conference
- Call for Applications for Review Committee Openings
- And More!
Clink the link below to download a PDF version of the newsletter.