September – October 2014
The CAATE is excited to host its first ever Accreditation Conference being held at the Double Tree Suites – Rocky Point in Tampa, FL on October 17th & 18th, 2014.
Attending the Annual Accreditation Conference is a unique opportunity to learn about the standards, gain insight into the latest trends in accreditation, and learn techniques to be a better program administrator. Network with peers, connect with experienced accreditation volunteers and staff, and exchange ideas and best practices in program administration with professionals from around the country at this key CAATE event. The conference will address all levels of AT program administration; professional, post-professional, and residency, and will cater to multiple levels of program administration including Program Directors, Clinical Education Coordinators, Department Chairs, and Deans. Space is limited so please register early.
Current programming includes:
- Standards Crosswalk – step-by-step review of standards across all program types with emphasis on frequently misinterpreted standards.
- The Successful Site Visit – guidelines for preparation of materials and what to expect during and after the site visit.
- Administrator Support – for Department Chairs and Deans; faculty guidelines and use of outcome measures to successfully support a thriving AT program.
- Substantive Change Process- instruction on the submission of the Substantive Change Document.
- e-Accreditation – uses and training.
- ATCAS – introduction to the centralized application system for athletic training
There will also be breakout sessions for program administrators to work on their own AT program documents together with help from CAATE volunteers and staff. Don’t miss this exciting opportunity for all the administrators of your program to come together and work on the accreditation questions and concerns specific to your institution. This is intended to be a small conference to allow for individualized attention. Registration will be limited.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE REGISTRATION FEE?
- Conference Registration
- Breakfast & Lunch on both days (Oct 17-18)
- Poolside Social (Friday, Oct 17)
- Printed lecture/handout materials