2018 CAATE ACCREDITATION CONFERENCE
AT Education: Meaningful Assessment, Program Strategies
and Standards of Compliance
The CAATE is excited to announce that the CAATE Accreditation Conference will once again be held in Tampa, Florida. Scheduled for October 12-14, 2018, the conference will be hosted at the five-star, Grand Hyatt, Tampa Bay.
The Accreditation Conference will continue as planned.
We understand there will be flight disruptions – please monitor your flights closely through the southeast to make adjustments as necessary.
If you are a committee member and booked your travel through ATC DEEM, here is the contact information for DEEM customer service: (800)458-9383; Monday through Friday; 8:30 am to 7:00 pm EST.
LEARNING & NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
There will be information provided to benefit all program types; Professional, Post-Professional Degree, and Post-Professional Residency. Panel design presentations will provide attendees with the experiences and viewpoints of speakers from a variety of institution and program-types.
Attendees will have opportunities to network with other educators and program administrators and have access to communicate with Commissioners and CAATE staff regarding the topics that are most relevant to them. For professional programs specifically, a focus on the 2020 Standards is intended to assist programs in understanding and demonstrating compliance with Standards through a variety of methods.
A continental breakfast and lunch is provided for both Friday and Saturday as part of your registration.
Check back soon for a preliminary program. Planned topics at this year’s conference include:
- Interprofessional education in professional programs
- Immersive clinical experiences
- Residency program Standards
- Core Competency showcase for post-professional degree and residency
- Demonstrating and documenting compliance with 2020 Standards
- Boyer’s model scholarship options for program faculty
- And much more!
Join us pool-side on Friday, October 12th for a reception for all attendees. Events at the reception include the presentation of the Pete Koehneke Award and the Bob and Lynn Caruthers Service Award. Additionally, all CAATE volunteers, including committee members and site visitors, will be acknowledged during the reception in appreciation of all of their hard work on behalf of the CAATE.
Check Out the Final Program!
Registration costs remain the same this year – click HERE to register now.
- Regular Registration prices have been extended to September 17, 2018!
- Regular Registration (extended to September 17): $395.00
- Regular Doctoral Student/Residents Registration* (extended to September 17): $300.00
- Late Registration (after September 17): $460.00
- Late Doctoral Student/Residents Registration* (after September 17): $360.00
- Guest Ticket to Poolside Reception & Awards Presentation: $30.00
*Subject to confirmation
RESERVE YOUR ROOM TODAY!
Click here to reserve your room. To get the conference rate,
you must reserve prior to September 20th.
Complimentary Shuttle: Available from 5:00 AM – 1:00 AM daily to and from Tampa International Airport (5 minutes away) departing the hotel every half hour or upon request for pick up.
To request airport pick up, claim your checked bags and call the hotel at 813-874-1234. Exit the side doors for Ground Transportation closest to baggage belt Blue #7 or Red #9.
- Taxi: $15 each way from the airport to the hotel
- Uber and Lyft also available
Click HERE to access presentation materials
Materials will be added as provided by presenters. The presentation material page is password protected and the password is provided within the conference program.
Contact Support@caate.net for Gold sponsor, Silver sponsor or Exhibitor information.