2021 CAATE Accreditation Conference
The CAATE is excited to welcome you in-person to the 2021 CAATE Accreditation Conference in Orlando, Florida. Join us on October 8-9 at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, to reconnect with your peers and learn best practices for AT standards.
The Conference offers lectures, learning labs, and panel discussions for professional and residency programs. This year’s conference theme will focus on Humanizing Athletic Training Education and will share guidance and best practices for advancing professional and residency programs.
What to Expect
- Lessons for teaching and assessing equitable and inclusive patient care
- A look at social determinants of health and healthcare core competence
- Innovative model practices
- The new Residency and Fellowship standards review
- Best practices for building a framework and assessment for Residency and Fellowship programs
- Lessons in interpersonal education and collaborative practice
- Exposure to educational tools and technology solutions in the Exhibit Hall