CAATE FALL 2016 NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE
The most up-to-date information from the CAATE is now at your fingertips. The objective of the CAATE newsletter is to keep all CAATE program and institutional administrators informed on accreditation activities, deadlines, concerns, and other information that is pertinent to our stakeholders. The CAATE newsletter can be accessed HERE. To download a copy of the Fall 2016 Newsletter, click HERE.
FEATURED IN THE FALL 2016 ISSUE:
- Update on Operational and Curricular Content Standards Drafts
- Important Information for Programs on Probation for Standard 11
- New Standards Updates for all Program Types
- 2016 CAATE Commissioner Elections
- The Pete Koehneke Award
- 2016 Accreditation Conference
- And Much More!