CAATE FALL 2017 INSIGHT NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE!
The most up-to-date information from the CAATE is now at your fingertips. The objective of the CAATE newsletter is to keep all CAATE program and institutional administrators informed on accreditation activities, deadlines, concerns, and other information that is pertinent to our stakeholders. The Fall 2017 edition of the CAATE Insight Newsletter can be accessed HERE. To download a PDF version of the newsletter click HERE.
Featured in the Fall 2017 Issue:
- CAATE Accreditation Conference
- Update on Standards for Professional Programs at the Master’s Degree Level
- Important information for Programs Not Compliant with Standard 11
- Annual Report Update
- Established Residency Focus Areas
- Reminder of Standards Changes Now Effective
- Residency and Fellowship Program Development Workshop
- And much more!