CAATE FALL 2018 INSIGHT NEWSLETTER NOW AVAILABLE!
The most up-to-date information from the CAATE is now at your fingertips!
The newsletter is designed to keep our stakeholders apprised on accreditation-related matters, such as upcoming activities, new announcements, and forthcoming deadlines. Some of the information contained within the newsletter may have been previously eblasted to program directors, but there are plenty of new announcements as well. The Fall 2018 edition of the CAATE Insight Newsletter can be accessed HERE!
Featured in the Fall 2018 Issue:
- New CAATE Executive Director
- Finalized CAATE Accreditation Conference Schedule
- Call for CAATE Site Visitor
- Future Site Visitor Training Dates
- Clarification on Implementation of Curricular Content Standards in Undergraduate Programs
- Updates Made to 2020 Standards
- New Deadline for Analytic Progress Reports
- Updated Three-year Annual Fee Structure
- And More!